- Google -Best search engine great for weeding out all that useless info on the web, like this page, for example :)
- Google Maps -Great for mapping US addresses, getting general directions and such.
- CNN and Washington Post -to keep informed in this ever-changing world of ours
- Weather.com -The Weather Channel online, yay!
Shopping Links- beware, these can become dangerous to your wallet
- Amazon.com -books, music, etc.
- Overstock.com -lots of stuff, great prices, and low shipping fees
- Proflowers.com -my Go To place for floral deliveries
- Halcyon Yarn -perfect store for the string obsessed
- Fabric.com -one of my favorite places for fabric shopping online, great customer service
- Fabrics-Store.com -one of the best sources of linen online
- B. Black & Sons -fine wool flannel
- Spanish Peacock -for all my fiber arts tool needs
- Reconstructing History -patterns, threads, notions, and wonderful owners
- Society for Creative Anachronism, Inc. -corporate home page
- Atlantia's Home Page -kingdom where I currently live
- MoAS Page -Kingdom Minister of Arts and Sciences home page, great resource
- House De La Flamme -Sir Corby de la Flamme and Mistress Thjora Arnketilsdóttir's household page
- The Tranyn'd Bandes of London -the Elizabethan group I play with occasionally
- Pennsic War Site -information on the annual "War" in Pennsylvania
- Web Gallery of Art -the ultimate virtual museum for the years 1200 to 1700
- National Gallery of Art -pictures from the NGA in Washington, DC
- Museum of Fine Arts, Boston-excellent collection to search
- V&A -need I say more?
- Louvre Museum -official site of the Paris museum
- Manesse Codex -all of the pages of this early 14th century manuscript
- The Elizabethan Costuming Page -all you ever wanted to know about Elizabethan Costuming and more
- A Festive Attyre -beautiful works by Jen Thompson, also featuring great research and costumes by other talented costumers
- Articles by Cynthia Virtue -articles on hats and houpes
- Extreme Costuming -Isobel Bedingfield's costumes, Elizabethan articles and humor online
- Kate's Corner -more than just clothes, many things Elizabethan
- Roman Clothing -great site on costuming for a Roman persona
- A&S Links -from the KMoAS page